Pages

Equestrians Speak up:

Equestrians Speak up:
Don't look away, point fingers!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hop on your Horse and Send me a Picture !!

Hello everybody,


Many of you follow my blog with great interest and think this is great, but what can I do ???

Well if you belong to those who always complain about not having enough time for their beloved horse, here is a proposal :-)




How about setting an example in your community ??
Hop on your horse instead of using your car..



Make good use of your horse, and have fun at the same time ! You will find this very beneficial to both of you. The horse will get some extra training and you will save fuel and catch plenty of fresh air. Besides, you will be amazed at how many people you will get to know....


If you have things to do in your neighbourhood, then consider doing this with your horse. I myself am "going by horse" whenever I need bread from our local bakery or go to the post-office. It is a lovely way to start Sunday mornings with my teen-agers, too.

Below are some pictures to give you an idea ....



If you happen to follow my example , pls make sure to send me a picture for The Green Equestrian . I would love to post this on here for everybody to enjoy :-)







No comments: