Pages

Equestrians Speak up:

Equestrians Speak up:
Don't look away, point fingers!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Songs for Eco-Crusaders

Hello Green Equestrians. I am delighted to be able to contribute to this blog. My sincere thanks to Patricia for inviting me to join this group of eco-crusaders.


Like you, I care deeply about the environment and protecting our planet and all of its creatures. And through my songs, I hope to inspire more people to go green in their daily lives.


I believe a song can change the world. A song can open eyes, minds, and hearts. Songs can inspire and encourage. The Earth needs people with passion to help us get back on track. My songs are for these people, for you – looking forward, being positive, and having faith that we can turn things around.

As an example, “Rise to the Challenge” is one of those songs. I wrote this song especially for the folks who are trying everyday to do right for the planet. They do the little things that, when put together, make a big difference. They live the "Three Rs": reduce-reuse-recycle.

I hope you'll take a moment to visit http://www.jp-taylor.com/ and have a look, and a listen. And if you think there is a way I can help you on your eco-crusade, please let me know.


Thanks for caring and doing your part everyday.

No comments: