Pages

Equestrians Speak up:

Equestrians Speak up:
Don't look away, point fingers!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Does Your Horse smile ?


In between all this serious talk about "green" equestrian issues I would like to share a funny story with you. This way I am also following numerous requests to send pictures of our horses.

In summer of 2007 my second oldest son needed pictures for his portfolio (He was and still is trying to start a career as model... ) So the idea was to go ahead and try something extraordinary and somewhat unusual. I will refrain from adding any comments to the pictures which you are about to see, other than "the outcome supported my very own theory about the way horses look at us and wonder from time to time" :-)


See for yourself and tell me: " Have you ever seen your horse smile at you ?"






Those "happy fellows" from left to right are "Fixstern" daughter of the famous Hannoveranian stallion "Feiner Stern" out of Lucina from Lemon Park XX and "Marengo" Mecklenburger son of the famous thoroughbred Matador 3484XX.
Before I forget, there is one more picture of "Number Three", aunt Gwendolyn who charmed her way into our hearts with her beautiful eyes and her determination to "get her way" no matter what

No comments: